6th August 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is CA a better choice or ICWA after scoring 69% in intermediate MEC group

I have 69% in intermediate MEC group,to me CA is better choice or ICWA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is CA better or ICWA?
  2. Is it possible to change my group from MEC to CEC?
  3. Last 2 years question papers for intermediate group II of ICWA?
  4. Last 10 years solved question papers of ICWA intermediate group I
  5. Which are the colleges offered in Visakhapatnam? I have completed intermediate course with MEC group
  6. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MBA after completing inter first year from MEC group
  8. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  9. How to become a Aeronautical Engineering after taking MEC in intermediate
  10. Can I get merit scholarship after scoring 90.7% marks in intermediate in MEC group
  11. What is the syllabus of ICWA intermediate? What is the question paper pattern of ICWA intermediate
  12. Can I pursue CEC or MEC in intermediate? Should I go after B.Com?
  13. What is the duration of ICWAI course for M.Com student?
  14. Can I apply for ICWA intermediate after scoring 47.44% in B.Com
  15. Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?
  16. Is there any job vacancy for student who has passed M.Com and appeared for ICWA intermediate group I in June
  17. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  18. Can I get Merit Scholarship if secured 93% in MEC-I being an OC candidate? -- [New]
26th November 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CA a better choice or ICWA after scoring 69% in intermediate MEC group

Is CA better or ICWA?
16th January 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CA a better choice or ICWA after scoring 69% in intermediate MEC group

What is better for C/A aducation after Inter or B.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?