18th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is CA a better line for me without Maths?

sir i want to know that Is CA better line for me without maths? sir pls tell me very soon

22nd May 2012, 02:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CA a better line for me without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know that Is CA better line for me without maths? sir pls tell me very soon
In order to pursue CA, you need to have very high aptitude for Accounting and as far as Maths is concerned, Quantitative Aptitude as one of the subjects is tested during the Common Proficiency Test but during the rest of the program, you will not have to deal with Maths or Quantitative Aptitude as a particular subject.

Basically for Chartered Accountancy course, after qualifying the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to follow the subjects mentioned below:
  • Accounting
  • Law
  • Cost Accounting
  • Financial Management
  • Income-tax
  • Service Tax
  • Auditing and Assurance
  • Information Technology
  • Strategic Management
  • Financial Reporting
  • Strategic Financial Management
  • Advanced Auditing
  • Advanced Accounting
  • Advanced Management Accounting
  • Company Law
  • Allied Laws
  • Direct Tax Laws
  • Information Systems Control and Audit
  • Central Excise
  • Customs

These subjects will be discussed in the following stages of the Chartered Accountancy course:

Integrated Professional Competence Course
Final Course

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?