7th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and the entrance exam details for FMS? Placement details for the same?

I want to know fees structure and entrance exam details. Then placements details also very important..

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?
  2. AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?
  3. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
  4. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  5. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?
  6. Notification details for PGSET entrance exam with fee structure details?
  7. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  8. Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details? -- [New]
  9. Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?
  10. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  11. Best colleges in Orrisa for Engineering? Fee structure and placement details? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  13. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  14. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  15. Full details about NL Dalmia Miraroad? What is the fee structure, duration of the course and the placement opportunities?
  16. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to do B.Ed correspondence course iN SNDT college Churchgate through Part Time? I have done ECCE course
  18. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
22nd May 2012, 02:38 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: Fee structure and the entrance exam details for FMS? Placement details for the same?

Faculty management studies is one of prestigious institute in India to pursue MBA course.
faculty of management studies delhi will be the dream school of any mba aspirant

Fee structure will be between 21 lakhs to 25 lakhs in this institute.The fee payable at the time of admission is Rs. 10, 450/-.

Eligibility:-
Candidates applying for admission to the first year of MBA (Full-Time) Programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor's Degree Programme after 12 years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines is as follows :- Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences - 50%, Sciences - 55%, Mathematics or Statistics - 60%, Medicine, Engineering or Technology - 60% / CGPA of at least 6.00 in a scale of 10.00 OR Post Graduate Degree or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60% marks. Candidates appearing for the final examination of Bachelor's / Post Graduate Degree examinations may also apply. Candidates must be 20 years of age as on 1st of October of the year of admission.

Application Form:-
Candidates applying to any of the programmes are required to visit FMS website (www.fms.edu) and apply online. Applications will be received only through the online registration process.

Visit www.fms.edu for more details

HOPE THIS MAY HELP YOU

GOUTHAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?