16th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Cam I be eligible for EDCET after completing PG degree in sambalpur university?

Dear sir,
i was complted my p.g degree in sambalpur university in 2002 ,after my marrige iwas settled in vizianagaram can i eligible for ed'cet 2012 .

5th July 2012, 11:58 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cam I be eligible for EDCET after completing PG degree in sambalpur university?

You didn't mention the subject in which you completed the post graduate course from sambalpur university. Anyway I am writing down the eligibility for the EDCET exam for you.

EDCET is a entrance exam to get admission for B.Ed course offered by various institutes across the state of Andhra Pradesh.

All the candidates who wish to appear in this exam should have following degree from any reputed and recognized university in Andhra Pradesh or anywhere else in India.

B.A.

B.Sc

B.Com

B.Sc(Home Science)

B.C.A

B.B.M.

All the candidates who are appearing in final year for any of the degree above are also eligible to appear in the EDCET entrance exam.

General category candidates need to achieve at least 50 per cent marks in their bachelor's or masters degree.

While candidates from reserved categories need to obtain at least 40 per cent marks to sit in the entrance exam.

Your age should be 19 years as for 01-07-2012 to appear in the exam.

Candidates from General and Other Backward Class (OBC) category should obtain at least 37 marks out of 150 marks entrance exam to pass it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?