4th July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation in short period than actual period?

I have completed my 12th std in 2009, after that I was not able to complete my graduation due to job & family responsibility. Now it is became mandatory for me to be graduate in very short period. But I don't want to spend next 3 years for the same. So is it possible to complete graduation in some short period or is there any otherway?? Please respond on 9595045125.

6th July 2015, 09:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in short period than actual period?

No, It is not Possible to complete your graduation degree in a short time . The graduation degree course duration is of Three years minimum , yes if you are doing job & it is mandatory to complete your graduation then you can do it in distance where it is not required to go college only you have to prepare in home & final you have to appear the exams.

The list of distance education University :

Berhampur University, Berhampur

Fakir Mohan University, Balasore

Sambalpur University, Sambalpur

Utkal University, Bhubaneswar

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

SMU

Symbiosis University

PTU
7th July 2015, 12:59 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

I don't think you can complete Graduation in less than 3 years. UGC recognized Universities offer only 3 years Graduation course and there is no way you can complete it in less than this much time.

Hence, if you want a Graduation degree then you have to spend 3 years of studies from a recognized University. You will find many people telling you that you can complete it in less than 3 years but that will be just a piece of paper which will have no value. Hence, don't look for shortcuts and complete it in 3 years.
7th July 2015, 07:22 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Sorry to say Dear but, you can not do the graduation in short period of time. you have to complete the Graduation in three years.

If you are not able to attend the regular classes then, you may apply as a private candidate. Due to which only you have to go to give the exams only. Private candidates are only eligible for B.A and B.Com course.

All the best to you Dear.
7th June 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and interested in joining CDS. For that i have graduate can you please help me finding the detail that in which stream do i have to graduate?? Please respond to 9552866037. Can you suggest some good colleges near palghar district?? thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?