10th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?

i am a private candidate for 12th examination under cbse board. Can i give AIEEE exam? if yes, what should i write in the column where they ask name of the school appearing from...?

22nd June 2012, 02:16 PM
shashikalayadav

Lightbulb Re: Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a private candidate for 12th examination under cbse board. Can i give AIEEE exam? if yes, what should i write in the column where they ask name of the school appearing from...?
AIEEE Eligibility Criteria

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses shall be as under:

Course Compulsory Anyone of the Optional Subjects
B.E/B.TECH* Physics & Mathematics Chemistry
Bio-technology
Computer Science
Biology
B.ARCH/B. PLANNING** Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level

QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS:

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board ofSecondary Examination,
such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination,
New Delhi

ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian
Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.

vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five
subjects.

vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
22nd June 2012, 03:51 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?

Yes my friend you can appear in the AIEEE exam even if you are a private candidate. The ligibilty criteria for AIEEE is as follows:
1.Candidate must be 12th appearing or passed candidate from a recognized board.
2. He/She must have studied Science (Non Medical i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in 12th.
3. He must have passed 12th with at keast 55% and also 55% in PCM.
In case of the column For School you can provide the name of your recognized Board from which you have done or appeared for 12th and in brackets you can mention Private candidate.
So, Best of Luck.
23rd June 2012, 02:20 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?

hello friend..!!

don't worry..

(a)you are eligible for AIEEE exam.

(b)you should complete your 12th with atleast 60% marks from a recognized university.

(c)you should passed your 12th class with non-medical(PCM) i.e.maths,physics and chemistry.

all the best..

fill the form of AIEEE and apply them..

prepare for AIEEE and go for good institution...

all the best..

best wishes from navjot..
6th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am fail in class 12th 2012 now i am applying for private candidate 2013 with same subject then my practical marks of physic,chemistry will be same as in the failed year or i have to give practical again.
20th May 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 11 class .. now can i give rbse 12 class exams as an private candidate ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?