18th October 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill Air Force form after passing 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

I passed 12th in 2012 with 50% in phy,chem,math can i fill airforce form

16th July 2013, 12:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill Air Force form after passing 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

HSC passed candidates with Physics and mathematics as subjects are eligible to join air force. For this, they must qualify NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC. The test is conducted two times a year. Applications can be submitted online through the website of UPSC. Instructions for filling the application can be collected are available in UPSC portal itself.
7th September 2013, 08:45 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Can I fill Air Force form after passing 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

HI FRIEND
## YES, You can join in Indian Airforce by clearing NDA examination
## NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to recruit the candidates in ARMY,NAVY and AIRFORCE WINGS of National Defence Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for AIRFORCE,NAVY WINGS is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with mathematics,physics subjects & for ARMY WING is 12th pass (or) equivalent examination conducted by a state education board
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years & Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## And the candidate must be physically & medically fit as per defence regulations
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
2nd June 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and I want to make carrier in Air force or Navy but l am 12th with 61%. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?