6th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give 12th private exam via CBSE board?

Can I give 12th private from same cbse school in which school I m right now?? I m a commerce student..?

PlZZ reply as soon as possible

I will b thankful to u
Dev

Related Questions:
  1. How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.
  2. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  3. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  4. Is it possible to give 12th private exam via CBSE board? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  6. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  7. Can I give the Engineering Entrance exam after doing 12th with CBSE private board?
  8. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  9. Can I give CBSE 12th private exam after failing in physics in 12th?
  10. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  11. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  12. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  13. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  14. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board?
  15. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  18. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
7th July 2015, 05:35 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to give 12th private exam via CBSE board?

Hello,

CBSE board is the regular board in which you have to attend the regular classes.

But, I think you have to talk to your principal she will definitely find the solution of your problem.

Good Luck.
7th July 2015, 10:24 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Private candidate in CBSE is the term used for the students who have failed in previous year at Delhi School Certificate examination.
So, if you fulfill the required criteria then you can be appear as private candidate in CBSE 12th examination but if you are appearing in 12th as a regular candidate then you will not be able to appear as private candidate.

Appearing in 12th as private candidate does not benefit you in the examination, all the students are regarded same in the examination.
So, you should not bother about that and focus on the examination to score better .
7th July 2015, 11:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible to pursue your 12th standard privately from the Central board of secondary education.

You simply have to fill up a form for that.
You can easily download the form from the official website of the CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in.

After download the form fill up all the subjects and other details properly and submit the form with in the due date.

Here is some important dates for you regarding form :

Important Tentative Dates :

** Issue of forms : July 2015

** Last date for submission of forms : End of July 2015.

My suggestion to you is that if you will go for the private study then you should study with full of your dedication and my one more suggestion to you is that you should take tuition if you feels that you are week in any subject.
7th July 2015, 03:36 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

No dear it is not possible to do private schooling from CBSE School.The CBSE Stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.These schools not provide any private study to their students.You have to do the regular study.It is not the issue that in which stream you are studying.
So do your study with regular classes.
7th July 2015, 07:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education.

A candidate can appear exam as a private candidate if one cannot attend the regular school or he/ she has failed in the examination. If you are pursuing commerce right now then you have to appear as a regular candidate. If you are not attending the school andif you wish to attend the CBSE class 12 examination then you must appear as a private candidate.

The official website is http://www.cbse.nic.in/faq/private_candidate.htm
8th July 2015, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very well give it as a private candidate, provided that you should have cleared your 11th standard from a recognized board, and if it is the same school, then there is no problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?