20th November 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed student with Arrts stream fill the form of SSC entrance exam

can a 12th passing student with the arts stream can fill the form of ssc entrance exam?........

30th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student with Arrts stream fill the form of SSC entrance exam

do we fill the form if we have not 18 years old?
7th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student with Arrts stream fill the form of SSC entrance exam

when will the next ssc exam held and can i apply after 12th wih arts stream?
19th June 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

hey.... i completed my b.tech in this year... but my re are pending and i do not want waste my 1 year... so can you tell me plz that is there any government job after 12th?
28th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my 12th this year my subject sare history, geography, economics, English and physical education I want to appear for scc exam what should I do?
17th June 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 pass student in arts stream , my subject are english, political science , history , sociology , business and painting , can i apply for ssc exam 2015?
1st April 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in twelfth and after twelfth will I able to write SSC please reply
27th June 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for SSC exam after taking arts my subjects are - sociology , psychology , pol.science , English , economics , physical education.
8th September 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

We can apply ssc exam after pass 12 arts and subjects is education civics Islamic culture English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?