13th May 2017, 11:42 PM
Hebrem

Can 600 mark scorer get admission in government medical college?

If a candidate score is 600 out of 1200 (secured 100 mark in all the subjects, so got aggregate 50% in physics, Chemistry, biology). Also got selected in top 15% scorer in NEET exam . Whether such candidate get admission in govt. medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  2. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  3. How to get admission in government medical college after scoring 85.05%
  4. Medical seat in Tamilnadu for 194.50 cutoff scorer in MBC caste? What type of college can I get, Government or Private? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After scoring 133/160 marks in EAMCET medical and 593/600 in Intermediate Groups where can I get a free seat in government medical college in AP?
  6. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  7. Can I get admission in government Medical colleges with 240 marks in AIPMT?
  8. Any chance for medical seat for 194.50 scorer? List of all self financing colleges available at this mark?
  9. Will I get a Government Medical College after scoring 194? List of medical colleges in which I can get with this score?
  10. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  11. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  12. Will I get a seat in MBBS course or BDS course after scoring 88.89 percentile?
  13. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  14. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  15. Can I get medical seat in any government medical college after scoring 186.5 cutoff?
  16. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  17. Will I get a government seat for MBBS after scoring 589/600 in IPE?
  18. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
14th May 2017, 03:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 600 mark scorer get admission in government medical college?

Surely, you have a good chance to get admission in government medical institutes. After getting the NEET result, you have to participate in online counseling process. Fill best government institutes in 'choice filling' column during online counseling. You can prefer the following institutes during choice filling:
Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad
Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
University College of Medical Science, Delhi
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

Through online counseling you will get best institute as per your rank.
14th May 2017, 10:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Your percentage of marks in board exam of 12th will just make you eligible for NEET examination. Selection of candidates in counselling process of NEET is solely based on marks and rank in NEET exam.

2. If you are selected in top 15% of NEET exam then you will be eligible for all India counselling and most probably get admission in good government medical college in MBBS or BDS course.
14th May 2017, 10:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely, he will get admission in government medical college if he is able to be within top 15% of NEET rank. For top 15%, there is all India counselling and for rest 85%, it is state quota counselling.

Admission in MBBS and BDS course is solely done on basis of NEET rank and percentage of marks in 10+2 must be minimum of 50%. The age criteria is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination. NEET 2017 results are expected to be released by 8th June, 2017.
15th May 2017, 06:52 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Your rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will decide whether you will get admission in any government medical college or not. Generally, top 15% students in NEET exam get admission in central government medical college.

If you will be in that bracket then you will surely get admission in government medical college.

Minimum percentage in 12th is 50% for admission in MBBS and BDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?