28th October 2010, 08:40 PM
deepika_s

Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year?

i am doing my first year in anna university affiliated college. i would like to change my college. can i able to continue my second year directly to the college where i prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  2. Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?
  3. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?
  4. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  5. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  6. How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  9. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  10. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  11. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester?
  12. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
  13. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  15. Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  17. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  18. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
8th March 2011, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year?

it is possible if youe college management is agree for transfer.it is possible in extreme case,not in generak case.
9th March 2011, 07:17 PM
Primus007

Anna university does not allow for college change during 2nd year
9th March 2011, 08:24 PM
asishkumar

sorry but i don't think that you college will allow you to move to another college.
21st March 2011, 07:34 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

it is possible if youe college management is agree for transfer.it is possible in extreme case,not in generak case.
27th March 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

am studying in one of the afflicated colleges of anna university.....because of some problems, i have decided to change the college... is it possibe????? can u pls suggest me????
31st March 2011, 07:29 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
It is possible if your college management is agree for transfer.It is possible in extreme case,not in general case.
Thanks.
All the best.
3rd April 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

am doing second yr in ine of anna affliated col can i transfer to other coll for 3rd year
5th April 2011, 12:31 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Yes You can change.
Anna university have such facilities to get transfer to other college that is affiliated to anna university

You need to apply for transfer to the university authorities through your college principal.
You must mention valid reason, why you are asking transfer to other college.

University authorities consider your marks in HSC, first year marks, and the minimum cut off of that college.

If you found eligible university authorities notify you via your college.
6th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am on the same boat as you.. :D...... I heard that the transfer application is available online, i am not sure if its true.....if possible can anyone post a link where the application is available...
6th April 2011, 07:15 PM
suraj889

am on the same boat as you .. .... and.. is the transfer form available online? if so , somebody post the link of it...

thanks..
10th April 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

want to transfer annauniversity to otheruniversity
11th April 2011, 05:09 PM
suraj889

na, am doing my ug in one of the colleges under anna university, and i want to transfer to another college under anna university, is it possible?, is the transfer certificate available online... ?
22nd April 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Currently I am studying in Anna University Trichy first year B.Tech -Bio tech, can I ask for transfer to Chennai in colleges like ssn, chennai. If so whats the process. can u pls guide me.
13th May 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in Anna University. Is it possible to transfer to another college under the same university for final year after completing third year. Please guide me.
17th May 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i would like to change my course in 2nd year......
is it possible....! if it is... kindly guide me to do necessary formalities....
thanks in advance........!
20th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply for transfer in anna university affiliated colleges
21st May 2011, 03:40 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

dear friend,
yes you can change.
Anna university have such facilities to get transfer to other college that is affiliated to anna university
you need to apply for transfer to the university authorities through your college principal.
you must mention valid reason, why you are asking transfer to other college.
University authorities consider your marks in HSC, first year marks, and the minimum cut off of that college.
thanks
28th May 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

how i apply for transfer of college during 2 year
10th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

during my 5th semester i was met one major accident so i was not able to continue my college on past year , and after i preferred to transfer my college from salem to chennai.since due to my treatment i was admitted in coimbatore hospital i missed my college application before 31.5.2011,can i have chance to continue my course this academic year..................
15th June 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently I am studying in Anna University Trichy first year B.Tech -Bio tech, can I ask for transfer to Chennai in colleges like ssn, chennai. If so whats the process. can u pls guide me.

hey did u change d college...?
16th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

can i get 2 transfer one during 2nd yr and another during 3rd year?
17th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i ssn can i change from chemical to cse after 1 year
3rd August 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i am doing parttime in industrial engineering in CEG anna university, is it possible to change the college in any of the colleges is bangalore. if yes pls mention the procedure for the same.
23rd August 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how to change the clgggggggg plz tell me.............
4th October 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i wan 2 change my college ,i am already studyin in meenakshi sundararajan eng coll 3rd year,i dislke the way the staffs treat ,so i wan2 change the college .i came under counselling.i finished 4 semesters.IS IT POSSIBLE 4 ME TO CONTINUE MY 5TH SEM IN ANOTHER COLLEGE???PLS REPLY
6th October 2011, 06:34 PM
skpkarun

Talking Re: Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year?

hi im also on the right track ,i also want to change to another college in 2nd year but it all depends on ur semester marks it should be above 80% if u get any reason to tell ur college mangament pls tell me an idea
14th October 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I would like to change my college.what is the percentage of marks to get gce salem,gct kovai?
14th October 2011, 04:39 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Yes You can change.

You need to apply for transfer to the university authorities through your college principal.
You must mention valid reason, why you are asking transfer to other college.

22nd October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am doing mechanical engineering first year from a anna university afilliated college.is there a rule so that i could join ssn in the second year?if so please tell me the procedure and qualifications.thank you in advance.
11th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My son joined in an engineering college of anna university this year in B.E and was put in the college HOSTEL.But he cou't able to attend classes for the past 30-40 days due to health problem & now he is lacking attendance.Kindly advice wether it is possible to transfer him to another college NEAR TO MY HOUSE.If so what are all the proceedures to get the transfer.kindly inform for details.
11th January 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my course in the first year in the same college (from CSE to CIVIL)?
5th February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Wat is the procedure to transfer college
6th March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

is migration possible from ptu college to ptu university in 2nd year
12th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing my first year and i want to change college in second year.Tell me it is possible or not and for that what i want to do.?
15th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in 4th sem BE and i came by counsiling.i want transfer from this college to an another anna university self financing college as expecting management set.is there is any possibilities for getting transfer?and what are the reasons should be consider for getting transfer?
29th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to trasfer my mba second year to oter college its possible or not what are the formalities and procedure
26th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

when the published transfer form in anna university chennai
20th May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my third year cse in e.g.s.p.e.c which is under trichy anna univ.my mother is passed away..i cant continue my studies here..because i'm also maintaing my house..it is difficult to me..i'm having 8.294 CGPA till 6th sem.i'm the topper of my dept..i want to transfer my college to tanjore..is it possible to transfer clge on final year..?is anna univ allow this?
28th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i m doing first year in anna university affiliated collge.but in the second year i want to take biotechnology.but our college doesn,t have biotechnology .will it be possible to shift to another college affliated to anna university?
29th August 2012, 11:37 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well dear,

First of all I just want to say you that in future whenever there's a time to take some decision about education like selection of course, selection of university, then always be alert about that thing. You should take your decision carefully. so that such type of situation not came like changing course, university and all that.

Well! Now in your case, you can't change your university in second year. Yes, you can change your campus under the same university. But university, it's just , in any case no... Sorry dear.
3rd October 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Do we can change the college in second year for mba
8th October 2012, 09:02 AM
Jyotipass

HI...............

You can change.Anna university have such facilities to get transfer to other college that is affiliated to anna universityYou need to apply for transfer to the university authorities through your college principal.
You must mention valid reason, why you are asking transfer to other college.University authorities consider your marks in HSC, first year marks, and the minimum cut off of that college.in future whenever there's a time to take some decision about education like selection of course, selection of university, then always be alert about that thing. You should take your decision carefully. so that such type of situation not came like changing course, university and all that.
10th October 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=deepika_s;229076]i am doing my first year in anna university affiliated college. i would like to change my college. can i able to continue my second year directly to the college where i prefer?
17th November 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in trichy i want to change my colledge please give the procedure of anna university
13th February 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i think donation is not applicable for getting a mechanical BE admission under Anna university? my college says that there is no need to pay any donation, u guys just have to pay the fees....but they asked for one lakh RS, and we are not even given any valid proof for paying the donation.....is than offence.....if this is caught by the university in action...what will be the consequence the college have to face..?..what will happen to college affiliation.?
15th February 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing first year B.E., ECE., in Anna University affiliated college ..Is there any possibility to change the college for the second year to the other anna university affilated college
26th March 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i studied my 1st yr in SSN COLLEGE . due to accident i was not able to attend college for past 3yrs. i cleared all the papers in 2nd sem with cgpa of 8.8.. due to my condition my parents got the transfer certificate from the college. now i need to join again in any college under anna university. is it possible? pls kindly reply me
26th March 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

yes you can do if you are studying in govt college of anna university...bcz it is not so difficult to migrate from one govt college of university to another university...in comparison to prviate college to govt. college...if you want more information contact on [email protected]
28th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING SECOND YEAR.......... I WANT TO TRANFER ANOTHER COLLEGE ....... I AM ANNA UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED COLLEGE....... SO IT IS POSSIBLE...? PLS TELL ME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?