26th December 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com graduate with 49.7% do B.Ed course from government college? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate from VBS Pruvanchal University, Uttar Pradesh and got 49.7% marks. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from government college? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

27th December 2016, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com graduate with 49.7% do B.Ed course from government college? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate from VBS Pruvanchal University, Uttar Pradesh and got 49.7% marks. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from government college? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
As per your B.Com marks, you are not eligible for B.Ed course in any government exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.

List of the government college are,

Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal

St. Xavier`s College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Jadavpur University - Kolkata, West Bengal

Ramnarain Ruia College - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee, Uttaranchal

Peet Memorial Training College - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Calcutta Girls B T College - Kolkata, West Bengal
27th December 2016, 09:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com graduate with 49.7% do B.Ed course from government college? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

No, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree with relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, if you belong to reserved category you can appear for entrance examination to get admission.

For more information about admission procedure visit official website of respective university in which you want to get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?