30th April 2015, 10:23 AM
cvhhgghh

Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?

I am doing B.Com through correspondence... Is it possible for me to do a regular B.Ed course after completion of my graduation...? Can someone please let me know what would be the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed course? and if am eligible how to proceed further?

30th April 2015, 12:10 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?

hello friend
B.ed stands for Bechlor in Education. This is the 18 months course which a student can do after graduation in any stream.
If you want to do the job as a teacher for low level classes on the based upon graduation, then B.ed is the necessary course.
For this course, graduation is necessary, it doesn't matter that the graduation is correspondence or regular.
So, don't worry friend, you can do the regular B.ed course after your corrrespondence B.com course.
I hope the information help you.
Good luck
30th April 2015, 01:24 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvhhgghh View Post
I am doing B.Com through correspondence... Is it possible for me to do a regular B.Ed course after completion of my graduation...? Can someone please let me know what would be the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed course? and if am eligible how to proceed further?

B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education and is a under graduate course. Having completed B.com through correspondence you are eligible for doing B.com course, as you are satisfying the needed educational qualification.

The needed educational qualification for pursuing B.ed course is candidate should have completed a degree in B.A, B.sc, B.com with at least 55% aggregate. There are entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join b.ed course and some of them include:
  • IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test
  • Osmania University OUCET
  • AUCET Exam
  • GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) Exam

The admission to the B.Ed colleges depends on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam.

TOP COLLEGES FOR B.Ed in INDIA:
  • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Mumbai
  • Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
  • Lady Irwin College, Delhi
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
  • SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
  • Government College of Education, Chandigarh
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
  • Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
  • Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?