26th October 2016, 10:38 AM
shwetali M. barge

Which top Government colleges are good for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which entrance tests are needed to be cleared for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc in Biochemistry from a Government college so can you please give me the list and details about the top Government colleges that offer M.Sc in Biochemistry and which entrance exam do I have to clear to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  2. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  3. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  4. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  5. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  7. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  8. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  9. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  10. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  14. Which is better for a Civil engineer, M.Tech or M.Des? Which exam to attend in Bangalore to pursue any of the courses?
  15. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  16. Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry?
  17. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
26th October 2016, 07:20 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which top Government colleges are good for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which entrance tests are needed to be cleared for admission?

Top colleges for M.sc bio chemistry in India are:-

Assam University

Delhi University

Banaras Hindu University

Aligarh Muslim University

Guru Nanak Dev University

All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Thapar University, Jalandhar

Punjab University,Chandigarh

A.I.I.M.S.

Punjab University Patiala
26th October 2016, 08:32 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which top Government colleges are good for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which entrance tests are needed to be cleared for admission?

To get admission in MSc Biochemistry,candidate must have done Bsc with branches of life science like botany, zoology, physiology, chemistry,biochemistry and microbiology

Qualification marks are 55% for general and 50 % for SC/ST

Usually, colleges don't take any admission test etc.
The List is made according to Percentage in Bachelors course of aspirants.
Ones with higher percentage are given admission

Popular colleges for MSc Biochemistry are :

*VP Chest Institute of Medical Science, Delhi
*Medical College, Baroda
*SMS Medical College, Jaipur
*Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
*Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
26th October 2016, 08:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Top government colleges for M.Sc in Biochemistry in
India:-

VP Chest Institute of Medical Science, Delhi

Mulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi

Medical College, Baroda

SMS Medical College, Jaipur

Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi

Duration of the course is 2 years

Eligibility:-

The candidate must have completed Bachelor of Science in any of the branches of Life Science like Botany, Zoology, physiology, Chemistry and Microbiology.

Admission Procedure:-

Admission to the M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry course is done on the basis of marks secured by the students in the qualifying examination and prefence will be given to the candidates with the higher. percentage of marks in the admission process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?