7th March 2013, 12:43 AM
rony arya

What is the procedure to take admission in B.Com?

procedure of taking admission in b.com.Could u please tell me what is it

7th March 2013, 08:30 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in B.Com?

Hi dear..........

B.com stands for Bachelor in Commerce it is a under graduate course which can be done after +2 level , to take admission in B.com you have to appear entrance exam in some colleges , & some other colleges doing admission according to the merit list of +2 result.B.com course is of three years & 6 semester .

After B.com you can go for many professional courses like CA, CS, ICWAI.

Good luck..........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1_2652011_B.com.pdf(1.94 MB, 301 views)
File Type: pdf 2_2652011_B.com.pdf(1.83 MB, 152 views)
7th March 2013, 09:08 AM
MSTs
Member+

Hi,

Commerce means the entire system of an economy where business is conducted. B.Comis very popular field among students these days. It opens multiple avenues for higher studies. You can opt for B.Comin DelhiUniversity. There are many colleges under Delhi University which provides B.Comprogram.
Eligibility for B.Comin Delhi University-
You should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks from any recognised board. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria vary from college to college.
7th March 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me best and giving me high package MBA institute in delhi and ncr . and the institute fees should be less
18th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

what is b.com in computer application is it different from b.com can i this after 12th
3rd June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what subjects does b.com includes am totally confused coz aftr 10th i had appeared 12th exam sci. So it wil b easy 4 me or not
20th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me that job offers in mba or ca in india or foreign
20th July 2013, 11:17 PM
deepa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rony arya View Post
hi. . .
you can join for B. Com after completion of 12th board exams... You can apply to commerce college for admission.
Some colleges conduct entrance exams and give admission on the basis of rank... you can also enter through management course..

the eligibility for the same is 17 years and should complete 12th board with commerce stream or any equivalent stream with mathematics as subject... B. Com is a three year course... you can do M. Com after this under graduate course...
10th September 2013, 08:02 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rony arya View Post
Yes you an get admission for B.com cuorse. Graduation course is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.com course. So you have to complete graduation course in order to get admission for B.com course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?