16th February 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc General and B.Ed eligible to write TGT exam? How to prepare for TGT exam?

Hello sir, I am from Jharkhand and have completed B.Sc General and B.Ed. Please tell me am I eligible for TGT exam? How to prepare for TGT exam?

16th October 2017, 05:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc General and B.Ed eligible to write TGT exam? How to prepare for TGT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am from Jharkhand and have completed B.Sc General and B.Ed. Please tell me am I eligible for TGT exam? How to prepare for TGT exam?

Yes, after having B.SC and B.Ed degree you are eligible to apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher). Here below are details regarding TGT exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for TGT exam is bachelors degree from government recognized institute along with diploma in education.

>> Minimum age required to apply for TGT exam is 21 years and there is no maximum age limit specified to apply for TGT exam.

>> Candidate going to apply for TGT exam must be Indian citizen.

TGT Exam Details:- TGT exam is divided into three parts and are as follows:-

Part I:-

:- General science and Indian constitution.

:- Current affairs.

:- General awareness.

:- Reasoning.

:- Quantitative aptitude.

:- Teaching aptitude.

Part II:-

:- English.

:- Hindi.

Part III:-

:- Third part of TGT exam covers the subject that you are opted for that means the subject your are specialized.

>> So to prepare for exam you must have to go through the subjects as are mentioned above. Here below are some best books are mentioned for preparation of TGT exam:-

1) General English book published by SP bakshi.

2) Quantitative aptitude book published by S.Chand.

3) Logical reasoning book published by RS aggarwal.

4) General knowledge book Published by Lucent.
18th October 2017, 08:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a B.Sc General and B.Ed eligible to write TGT exam? How to prepare for TGT exam?

Yes, a B.Sc student in Maths, Physics, Chemistry is considered for the TGT exam. There
is no maximum age limit bar but minimum candidate should be 21 years of old.

Exam preparation tips:
>> Candidate should have knowledge of basic concepts Grammar in English and Hindi.
>> Kindly refer Arihant publication grammar practice set books and practice prepositions, pronoun and unseen passage .
>> Reasoning and maths also need to be practiced in practice sets for better performance.
>> Knowledge of current affairs can be gained from English news papers, articles, news.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?