27th January 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Physics holder study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have competed B.Sc Physics and now want to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology. Can I study this course? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  3. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  5. How can I apply for MSc in Nanotechnology after completing BSc with Physics?
  6. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  7. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  8. How to study for MSc Forensic science? I have completed BSc Physics
  9. Career opportunities in M.Sc in Nanotechnology and List of colleges of M.Sc Nano technology in India?
  10. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Micro and Nanotechnology
  11. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  12. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  14. How to study MSc medical physics while studying BSc Physics
  15. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  18. B.Tech Nanotechnology holder can write IITJAM for M.Sc?
18th July 2017, 05:41 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics holder study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Yes a B.Sc holder can study M.Sc nanotechnology

Courses after B.Sc physics:-

M. Sc in physics
M. Sc n astronomy
M. Sc in electronics
M. Sc in nuclear physics
M. Sc applied electronics
Master in atomic and molecular physics
M. Sc geophysics
M. Sc in astrophysics
MBA
MCA
PG Diploma in Physics
M.Sc in nanotechnology

List of some entrance exam for M.Sc nanotechnology:-

Aligarh Muslim University Postgraduate Entrance Exam
Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Postgraduate Entrance Test
Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test
Delhi University Joint Admission Test
Central University Common Entrance Test

List of M.Sc nanotechnology colleges:-

Amity university
Gurgaon , Haryana

Chaudhary charan singh university
Meerut ,Uttar pradesh

Lovely professional university
Jalandhar , Punjab

Chaitanya postgraduate college
Warangal , Andhra pradesh

Manonmaniam sundaranar university
Tirunelveli ,Tamil Nadu

The global open university
Nagaland

Mohanlal sukhadia university
Udaipur,Rajasthan

Punjab university
Patiala ,Punjab

Mumbai institute of information technology
Mumbai,Maharashtra

Sikkim Manipal university
Sikkim

Acharya nagarjuna university
Andhra pradesh

Job profiles:-

Manufacturing engineer
Applications engineer
Optical engineer
Research scientist
Manufacturing engine
Product Marketing manager
Director of research

Salary:-

Starting salary is around Rs. 3 lakh per year.
12th July 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics holder study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have competed B.Sc Physics and now want to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology. Can I study this course? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?