26th September 2011, 01:51 AM
knitish34

Can a B.Tech holder of non approved AICTE eligible for PSU Exam?

non AICTE approvel B.tech holder elligible for PSU exam or not?
i am in confusion whether am i eligible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that for PSU and IAS exam a candidate should pass from B.Tech AICTE approved college?
  2. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  3. Am i eligible for PSU sectors after pursuing BTech Avionics
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Osmania University being an AICTE approved PGDM holder? -- [New]
  5. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  7. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  8. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  9. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  10. Can I get Government jobs after completing Diploma in Engineering course from Karnataka State Open University?
  11. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is KSOU course approved by AICTE? Am I eligible to apply for government job?
  13. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  14. Is KSOU AICTE approved? Can I do M.Tech after passing B.Tech?
  15. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  16. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  17. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Where will I get placement after I complete B.Tech in Aerospace?
17th February 2012, 02:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech holder of non approved AICTE eligible for PSU Exam?

As per my knowledge basically the Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) exam varies from company to company. Generally the eligibility is that you must be graduate from any recognized university with minimum aggregate of 60% in your Bachelor’s Degree in these given discipline like Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics, and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.Age - 21 Years to 30 Years.And the candidate must be a citizen of India.
12th December 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in a college which is constituted to bput. bput is an AICTE recognised university but my college is not recognised by AICTE? m i elegible or not???
4th October 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am taking b.tech degree from vinoba bhabe univesity it is affilated from UGC.am i eligable for psu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?