23rd July 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school

i have passed bca from punjabi university,patiala with 69% marks.now am doing Msc. IT(now i m in 2nd year) from the same university. .i want to become a teacher in a government school.what should i do ?whenever there is a job opening for teachers,they require B.ed.
should i do b.ed or something else?even for giving tet test we have to pass b.ed. .
m confused. .please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  4. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?
  6. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  7. Can I apply for computer teacher in government school? I have completed BCA
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  12. Regular B.Ed after teaching in a school recognized by W.B government and 48% marks in graduation and M.A?
  13. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  15. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  16. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  18. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
27th October 2014, 09:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed bca from punjabi university,patiala with 69% marks.now am doing Msc. IT(now i m in 2nd year) from the same university. .i want to become a teacher in a government school.what should i do ?whenever there is a job opening for teachers,they require B.ed.
should i do b.ed or something else?even for giving tet test we have to pass b.ed. .
m confused. .please guide me..
It's good to see you are interested to become a teacher. In order to become a teacher you must have qualified in B.Ed and TET entrance exam. Those candidate who have completed B.Ed course along with TET entrance exam are eligible to get Teacher job in government higher secondary school.

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Qualification required- The educational qualification needed for B.Ed course is a graduate degree in any stream from recognized university. The admission criteria of one centre shall vary from the other.

TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)
The basic qualification needed by a person to participate in TET entrance exam is Graduation with B.Ed course with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
13th January 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school

I completed B.ed and want to do PGDCA...Shall I get job in school as computer teacher?? If yes, then which level would I be eligible for??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?