16th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can BSc agriculture be a good decision for me after passing 12th

can bsc agriculture be a good decision for me after 12

15th July 2016, 02:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BSc agriculture be a good decision for me after passing 12th

The selection of course after 10+2 totally depends upon your career goal and what you want to achieve in coming 4-5 years of life. Bachelor's degree in agriculture has lots of career opportunities in private and public sector. This is a good career oriented course and you can pursue this course after 10+2.

ICAR which stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research conducts entrance exam for undergraduate courses in agriculture every year. The minimum academic qualification for that course is 10+2 either with PCM subjects or PCB subjects. You can apply for this exam if you want to pursue B.Sc in agriculture from government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?