29th November 2011, 09:03 AM
Domnica

Can a candidate in final year B.Com in Kerala University appear for the final exam from Mumbai?

My cousin who will be appearing for her final year b.com
from Kerala University, wants to do the exams in Mumbai. Is there a Kerala University in Mumbai. Can she actually appear for the exams.

23rd July 2012, 09:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a candidate in final year B.Com in Kerala University appear for the final exam from Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnica View Post
My cousin who will be appearing for her final year b.com
from Kerala University, wants to do the exams in Mumbai. Is there a Kerala University in Mumbai. Can she actually appear for the exams.

No, it is not possible for her to appear the B. Com final year exams of Kerala University from any colleges/universities in Mumbai.
Some colleges/universities offer lateral entry courses. But, then again she can take admission directly in 2nd year.

If she is doing her B.Com from distance, then it might be possible, as she will be able to choose her examination center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?