23rd July 2012, 09:04 PM
michael edison

How to join diploma correspondence course?

Please guide me as i am 49 , BSc (chemistry) and wish to do some certificate or diploma correspondence course,preferably online that is related to my chemical , analytical or laboratory quality management .
Thanks
m.edison

Related Questions:
  1. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?
  4. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  6. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I join ITI course in correspondence after finishing 10th? How to join correspondence course?
  8. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  9. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  10. How can I join correspondence course of AMIE?
  11. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  12. Can I join CBI with correspondence?
  13. Information about B.Tech correspondence courses for diploma holders?
  14. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  15. How to join B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma engineering in E&C?
  16. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  17. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  18. How to do BCA in correspondence after completing diploma in information science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?