2nd June 2011, 12:23 PM
Chandan Tare

Can a candidate unable to appear in his final year exam, appear for final year B.Com exam from Mumbai center? When the exams is conducted?

My son is 28 years old . he has passed his Second year B Com from Mumbai univarsity. Could not appear for his final year exam as he was not well. Can he appear for final year B Com Exam from Mumbai centre. He hashis Mark sheets for 1st & 2nd year.

What is the fee ? Do you provide study material ? When is the exam conducted ?

Kindly revert as early as possible.

Regards.
Chandan Tare

28th November 2015, 02:14 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a candidate unable to appear in his final year exam, appear for final year B.Com exam from Mumbai center? When the exams is conducted?

If a student has not appeared in the final year examination due to any reason and has passed first and second year examination then the student can appear for the third year examination in next year.
The student need to provide a medical certificate if he has not appeared due to any major illness.
The student will not need to pay anything extra to college or university official to fill the form.
Just the student need to fill the form for the examination in next year whenever the university announces dates and they need to appear for the examination with the student currently in third year.
No special examination will be conducted for the students who have not appeared last year and going to appear in next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?