7th November 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to become a sub inspector of Police in Kerala after doing B.Com final year

i am doing my bcom final year.when will the exam come for sub inpector of police in kerala?what is the procedure to apply?

6th February 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a sub inspector of Police in Kerala after doing B.Com final year

I want to become a si of police in kerala. And I have complete my degree from Annamalai university
6th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a sub inspector of Police in Kerala after doing B.Com final year

can i apply for sub inspector of police after complecting my mechanical engineering
19th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

how to become a sub inspector of police
23rd April 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

when will be next psc test for sub inspector of kerala?
7th May 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

how to become sub inspector of police
19th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.tech in ECE.how can i get the job as sub inspecter of police
1st October 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

how to become aisi after compleating b com
11th November 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

IM COMPLECTED BCOM FROM MG UNIVERSITY I WANT BECOME A SUB INSPECTOR OF KERALA POLICE
27th December 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

IM COMPLECTED BCOM FROM MG UNIVERSITY I WANT BECOME A SUB INSPECTOR OF KERALA POLICE
3rd May 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I would like to work in kerala police.i need to know the steps which i want to do after cmplting my degree.I like to be a sub-inspector of police.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?