3rd January 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a CSE student fill the government job seat?

sir ,can cse student go in all gov.sector if no then in gov which is that sector in that we can not go name them plz

Related Questions:
  1. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  2. Government job exams for 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) student? Books for preparation?
  3. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  9. Is there any government job available for CSE student
  10. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  11. Government job for 4th semester CSE student?
  12. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  14. Government job scopes for B.E CSE students? Where shall I apply for government job?
  15. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech under CSE stream? -- [New]
  17. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
21st February 2013, 08:28 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a CSE student fill the government job seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,can cse student go in all gov.sector if no then in gov which is that sector in that we can not go name them plz
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you said it right a cse student cannot go for all the govt sectors.Since he specialized in the CSE degree.

He cannot go into the core of govt sector which is quite opposite to his degree like he cannot join the Govt sector which runs the chemical factory.He cannot work as a chemical proffesor.

But we can have the solution in other way.

Like i can say that we CSE students have a great chance of getting jobs in all the govt sector. Because we can operate the computers since we have graduated in the CSE and know more better than the chemical engineers in the above example.

So we can make the opportunities in all the areas.As the quote say 'We should not wait for the opportunity but we should make a opportunity'.

Since every where the computers are operated we can have a fair chance of getting the job.

But if the entrance exams are strictly not allowing the CSE graduates then am afraid we are not eligible for those jobs.

Mostly we are allowed for all the govt sector jobs.So be in a positive manner and look out for the opportunities.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?