10th February 2011, 10:42 PM
surabhi garg

Government job exams for 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) student? Books for preparation?

hello.
i m a B.Tech 3rd yr student from cse branch. its my 6th sem .and i want to find a government job recently in my 8th sem.so, wat job or xam can help for this.and also tell me about some books
thanks

11th February 2011, 10:00 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job exams for 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) student? Books for preparation?

hi...
there are many jobs available in the government sector these days,
you can apply for the psu exams,these are conducted by the public sector companies to select candidates to work with them ,
you can also give exams like ias which is the arguably the best job available in the country in administrative level,
you can apply for the cds exam if you are interested to join the army and serve the nation,
for most of the government exams your general knowledge should be really strong to clear them
2nd March 2011, 08:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job exams for 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) student? Books for preparation?

Dear friend,

There are very few opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) graduates in the Govt sector if you want to work in your own platform i.e software field.

I can understand your eagerness to give exams for getting a Govt job. But most of the exams require candidates to complete graduation.

In public sectors like railway ,CS graduates are being recruited every year.

So without any hurry ,you just do well in your semester exams and have good concept about your subjects.

When you will be in your final year,you can start your preparation for various exams like RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) exam, BSNL-JTO exam etc.

Best of luck!!
20th March 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,can i knw...when do 2012 job recruitment will start??
6th April 2011, 06:17 PM
Taurus007

hii

Government job exams for 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) student
there are many jobs available in the government sector these days,
you can apply for the psu exams,these are conducted by the public sector companies to select candidates to work with them ,
you can also give exams like ias which is the arguably the best job available in the country in administrative level,
you can apply for the cds exam if you are interested to join the army and serve the nation,
for most of the government exams your general knowledge should be really strong to clear them
There are very few opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) graduates in the Govt sector if you want to work in your own platform i.e software field.
But most of the exams require candidates to complete graduation.
In public sectors like railway ,CS graduates are being recruited every year.
So without any hurry ,you just do well in your semester exams and have good concept about your subjects.
When you will be in your final year,you can start your preparation for various exams like RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) exam, BSNL-JTO exam etc.

good luck
2nd May 2011, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i completed my btech 3rd cse at jntu hyd what will i do for govt jobs
15th May 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

qualificaton to apply in cds as a btech third year cse student?
21st May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

if i m in 4th sem then starting to prepartion for m.tech & jobs then show me books
21st May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want cse books for 3year-3sem
6th June 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm possessing my Btech 4th yr now..
can u tell me the skills necessary to grab a job in campus?
13th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am the student of 3 year branch computer so i want the in 2012
25th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Government job exams for 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) student? Books for preparation?

Plz say me about percentage increasing in btec how to improve percentage in 3rd year
29th July 2011, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by surabhi garg View Post
hello.
i m a B.Tech 3rd yr student from cse branch. its my 6th sem .and i want to find a government job recently in my 8th sem.so, wat job or xam can help for this.and also tell me about some books
thanks
dear friend,

you have just completed b-tech in computer science engineering. after completion of b-tech courses you are eligible for govt and private jobs.

the govt job for b-tech computer science engineering . the govt jobs are given below-

1)BSNL
2)DRDO
3)ISRO
4)IOCL
5)RAILWAY
6)BARC
7)DEFENSE JOB
8)UPSC EXAM
etc

also you are applicable for private sector jobs are-
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
etc

all the best
8th October 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hello
iam b-tech 2nd year student from cse ,i want to find a government job till the end of 4 th year will u plz suggest me for getting agovt job and wat exams i have to prepare?
and related books
26th February 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am in 8th sem of btech fom cse,i want to know about the government job for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?