13th September 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?

i am astudent of third btech(cse).what are the ways available to get the job as early as possible.that job is either government or non government

15th March 2013, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?

It is better to join job front after completing engineering degree. Attending exams like GATE and CDS, by final year will be useful for the purpose. GATE qualified candidates are often recruited to Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in PSU. CDS qualified ones can join to Officer positions in defense. Try to attend on campus/off campus recruitments conducted by companies like Infosys, Wipro and Accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?