31st January 2017, 11:05 AM
Uday rathod

Can a D.Pharma holder get admission in any medical course except MBBS and BDS? List of such courses and colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Pharma holder and want to know can I get admission in any medical courses except MBBS and BDS? List of such courses and colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the medical courses other than MBBS and BDS after 12th?
  2. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
  4. List of medical colleges providing MBBS or BDS?
  5. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  6. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  7. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  8. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat in any government medical colleges after scoring 186 medical cutoff?
  9. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage I need for Dentist?
  11. Cutoff list in Maharashtra for BDS, MBBS and Physiotherapy courses in reserved category?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in medical colleges?
  13. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  14. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  15. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  16. What can I do after passing 12th with 50%?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS? Which course to take in medical after MHT CET?
  18. Difference between UPCPMT 2015 and UPCMET 2015
31st January 2017, 07:16 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a D.Pharma holder get admission in any medical course except MBBS and BDS? List of such courses and colleges for it?

I am mentioning some medical course which can be pursued by you
>> Bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery
>> Doctor of Medicine course (M.D)
>> Master of surgery course
>> Doctorate of medicine (D.M)
>> B.Sc in nursing
>> B.O.T(Occupational Therapy)
>> B.P.T (Physiotherapy)
>> B.U.M.S(Unani Madicine)

** You can apply these course from any technical university of the state like B.B.D University , Ramswaroop technical University, Saraswati Dental college and hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?