5th May 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I need for Dentist?

how much percentage do we need for dentist...Please tell me the details

15th September 2015, 07:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I need for Dentist?

One who wishes to become a dentist has to opt for BDS course followed by MDS.

BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery.Admission to graduate courses in dentistry is carried out through a general, nationwide competitive examination known as AIPMT. AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/Dental Test.It is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India .

Eligibility criteria to get admission for BDS course are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the BDS course.
16th September 2015, 02:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percentage do we need for dentist...Please tell me the details
To enter in a dental profession means to become a dentist you need to complete 11th and 12th with medical stream with at least 50% marks in 12th board exam and 40% if you belong to reserve category. After you have to appear for AiPmT or AIPDT. After that according to your rank you will be given college.
11th May 2022, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

How much marks we want became dentist doctor in meet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?