12th December 2010, 01:44 AM
sweetest.shubhi

Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?

Can a diploma student get admission directly in 2nd year and what is the study material for diploma students for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  2. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  3. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  5. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  6. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  7. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  8. Study material for MBA entrance exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  9. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get direct admission to study in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  12. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?
  16. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  17. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  18. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
13th December 2010, 09:28 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?

ya of course u can direct admission in the 2nd year of engineering but not all the colleges provide this facility so be selective and get the best one out.....
u can get the study materisl from any of the good coaching centres which provode coaching for iit jee and engineering entrance......
13th December 2010, 09:20 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?

hello friend

yeah definitely a diploma student can directly get into the 2nd year of engineering

as you didn't mentioned the region where you're staying

for example

a student of andhra pradesh

can join laterally in engineering second through entrance called E-CET

like wise in every state there will some exam like above

be updated with all the exams

all the best

~aditya~
29th January 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?

send me E-cet Exam date and exam fees date on my E-mail ID.
[email protected]
30th January 2011, 07:15 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest.shubhi View Post
Can a diploma student get admission directly in 2nd year and what is the study material for diploma students for entrance exam?
yes you can take admission directly into the second year of b.tech just after doing diploma. for this you will have to give an entrance exam of your state. based on the marks you will get in the exam, you will get the college. the syllabus for the exam is same what you have studied in your diploma. you can also take coaching for the preparation of the exam. there are a lot of books available in the market for its preparation.
24th March 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir madam i had 73 of aggregate in diploma ,by this can join directly to the engineering and suggest me which collage i should choose for cs
25th March 2011, 01:53 AM
rocking_indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest.shubhi View Post
Yes , diploma student can directly get admission in 2nd year through lateral entry
many college take diploma student based on there diploma percentage
while some take through entrance exams having same study material as that of engineering entrance exam
11th April 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special entrance exam for diploma students seeking admission to engineering in the state of karnataka esp to universities like Manipal university and NITTE(karkala)..im a student doing my diploma course from mumbai/maharashtra.
14th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

A Diploma in Engg student can join direct 2nd Year in BE. But My question is, can a diploma completed student get direct IInd year admission in IIT????? Please reply
14th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in B.tech(CE) after getting 70% in diploma?
3rd June 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

can a diploma student in ME can do BE in aeronautics
3rd June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

how to get karnataka students admission to direct second year of engineering degree in maharastra
21st June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDER PERSUING 5TH SEM. I WOULD LIKE TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN ENTRANCE EXAM FOR B.E
WHICH BOOKS SHOULD I REFER PLS SUGGEST ME.(BOOK NAMES)AND GOOD COACHING CENTRE REPLY SOON
12th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 58% in diploma , can i take admition in 2nd yera degree corse
25th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, after diploma complete and get admission on 2nd year is allow reserve seat or all candidate are open seat
5th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering with 84.67% , so can i get admission for iit .if yes then which examination i will have to give.
12th February 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM A ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDER PERSUING 6TH SEM. I WOULD LIKE TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN ENTRANCE EXAM FOR B.E
WHICH BOOKS SHOULD I REFER PLS SUGGEST (BOOK NAMES)AND GOOD COACHING CENTRE (PUDUCHERRY) REPLY SOON IN
13th February 2012, 12:54 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Yes, you can definatly got admisson in diploma to degree.

For that you have give entrance exam like for gujrat -gujcet.
13th February 2012, 12:59 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Cool Re: Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?

After completing diploma and get admission on 2nd year is allow reserve seat or all candidate are open seat and also for reserve catagary.
13th February 2012, 10:13 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a diploma student can get direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering through Lateral Entry Scheme.

The candidate interested for Lateral Entry has to appear and crack the entrance examination conducted by respective Institution of a State.

So be updated with the notification for Engineering Entrance Examination now announced for almost all Institutions.
7th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed hsc from mumbai and i want 2 take admission into 2nd year of diploma cs and afterthat 2nd year engineering thn which exam should i give to take admission for b.e cs?????
plz,help me....!!!!!!!
1st July 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in universitie in second year in andra pradesh after ecet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?