13th April 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I be allowed to do Indian Navy after passing 12th Arts?

Sir,My name is Debgopal Sinha and i am from Tripura.I m very much interested to join Indian Navy.I read in class 12 in Arts stream can i allowed by you to do this job please help me sir.My cell no is 8974479866.

13th April 2012, 11:10 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I be allowed to do Indian Navy after passing 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,My name is Debgopal Sinha and i am from Tripura.I m very much interested to join Indian Navy.I read in class 12 in Arts stream can i allowed by you to do this job please help me sir.My cell no is 8974479866.
hi friend,

yea you may join in Indian army after 12th in arts.

you will not be eligible for TES or NDA entry scheme. because in these two scheme the educational qualification requirement is that you should have physics, chemistry and mathematics in 12th.

so you should try for other option. for details about NDA visit the website http://www.upsc.gov.in

you may join in Indian army as soldier. i think it will be better for you to first complete your graduation in any subject. after that try to join in Indian army. that will be very good for you.

there are so many clerical post beside the army post in Indian army. after graduation you will be eligible for these post.

for more information about recruitment in Indian army and other entry scheme visit their official recruitment website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

best of luck.
13th April 2012, 05:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Can I be allowed to do Indian Navy after passing 12th Arts?

Quote:
Hey friend,

Indian Navy is one of the defence force of India

To join in Indian Navy you need to write the entrance exam as they offer you to join in Indian Navy.

The minimum qualification which you need to have for joining in Indian Navy is completing +2 so that you can apply for entrance exams like NDA which offers to join in defence force of India

But you are ineligible for joining in Indian Navy with your qualification

Reason:

As i said before you need to have completed a minimum qualification of completing +2 for joining in defence forces and as far regarding on joining in Indian Navy you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

Regarding your qualification you have completed +2 with Arts i.e commerce which makes you ineligible for joining in Indian Navy.

It has not gone out of hands as you can even join in Indian Navy after completing a degree from a recognized university as they are many entrance exams which are offering candidates to join in Indian Navy who have a degree,

ALL THE BEST
13th April 2012, 06:01 PM
desaisanjay07

Default Re: Can I be allowed to do Indian Navy after passing 12th Arts?

Quote:
if u interest to join indian navy then there is open the door for u..
bcoz indian navy also take candidate who just pass 12th it taken by different post
13th April 2012, 06:09 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

you can allowed to do Indian
Navy after passing
12th Arts.
But can not eligible with navy with arts. You can eligible for maths and science.

NDA exam is conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

NDA has three wings:
indian army
navy
indian air force.

Eligibility criteria:
The candidate should be citizen of india.
The candidate age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
Education qualification is complete graduation with recognized university.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, girls are not eligible for this exam.

Examination pattern:
written test
main exam
interview.

For more details visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
All the best.
24th April 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
My name is pooja sharma and i m from new delhi.I am very much intrested to join Indian navy.I had given my 12th exams in arts and my result is awaited.can i be suitable for joining Indian navy as a female candidate.
my no. is 8860845872
30th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir my name Amritpal singh from Amritsar, punjab . I passed 12th with arts stream .
I interested to join Indian Navy
11th June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hey Amrit you can join Indian army
For navy u need PCM in 12th
But anyway u can join Indian navy in the deck service
I think I know you amritpal Singh
U studied in lmc ever ???
23rd June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, i am sandeep from karimnagar,andhrapradesh.i want to join in the defence that i have doing my intermediate 2nd year with the age of 18years. so please help me, how to join in defence. this my email address [email protected] please sir
18th March 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir i m a student of diploma engineering electrical i m very much intrest in indian navy so can i join the navy
11th December 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am studying in 11th with arts stream , can i appear the N D A exam only for indian army ?
31st December 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is shivam pandey. I am very poor. My father had death. I completed 12th with 55.80% in art stream. I need a job in in indian navy. Please kindly me.: contect. 09792709319.
12th February 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Cn I join Indian Navy after Graduation in Mass communication and journalism.
7th June 2014, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Chaudhary Ronak me 12th arts complete pass plz I have job muje job ki sakht jarurthai plz halp me.... my contact num > 08238348548
26th August 2014, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

sir I'm still studying in class 10 and I'm very intrested in joining the Indian navy
27th November 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

my self imran khan i am a poor persion i live in jammu&kashmir india i am 12th passed in arts stree below 50% marks i dont care my life in navy can i apply for this job my ph. No 9797478194 w
19th July 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am Arpita Rai my father is x service man of navy.
Sir I also want to join navy but I am passed out from arts stream so can I apply in navy(it's very important for me) so pls sir help me
my contact number:8141846623
5th November 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Tulu bhumij, I would like to join India Navy after 12th, from arts stream, can I
6th November 2017, 08:51 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

No, you can't eligible to join indian navy upon based on 12th arts because arts doesn't have an study Physics, chemistry and math. But pcm is mandatory to study join indian navy.
7th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Member+

Smile Re: Can I be allowed to do Indian Navy after passing 12th Arts?

Quote:
To join Indian navy after +2 is possible through UPSC NDA and NA. In which you can apply for Navy officer. But it requires PHY, MATHS and chemistry as subjects in 10+2 class. Your age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2.
Another way for jobs in Indian navy is through Non-technical entry Scheme for the post of Mate, Sailor etc. Indian navy recruit staff through various vacancy through open rally and advt. eligible candidates can apply for the same. In your case you can apply for the non technical posts of Indian Navy
15th July 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir my name is nikhita and am from delhi i am very much interested to join indian navy. I read in class 12 in arts stream can i allowed to join indian navy. Right now am pursuing bba from jamia hamdard and am also pursuing retail management diploma and right now am in ncc c certificate pursuing please help me sir i really dont no how to join Indian navy
Please tell me [email protected]
16th July 2019, 02:54 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
To join Indian Navy, one should have Science as their stream and should have PCM as their subjects and thus also after graduation one shoould be graduate in B.tech,MBA, B.com to apply for Indian Navy.
10th October 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Sarnisha Tivrekar. I am from Goa. I want to join indian navy, and I have taken arts stream, now I am in 11th std, what should I do after 12th to join indian navy and which post will I get ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?