13th June 2021, 08:59 PM
Komal Sinha 2018

Can I appear for Bpsc exam if I am in final year of my graduation?

Can I appear for Bpsc exam if I am in final year of my graduation or do I need to wait and complete my graduation?

14th June 2021, 11:19 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Bpsc exam if I am in final year of my graduation?

To appear in the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) examination, the minimum education required is graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are not eligible for appearing in the same examination.

So, being a final year student of graduation degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in the same examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the BPSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
14th June 2021, 01:07 PM
jeet2porwal

No, You can't appear for Bpsc exam if you are in final year of my graduation.

Only graduate candidates are eligible to apply for BPSC exam.

If you have passing certificate before the last date to complete registration for BPSC exam than only you are eligible to apply for this examination.

If you don't have passing certificate or appearing in examination than you are not eligible for BPSC examination.
14th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply for this BPSC recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is "Graduation" from a recognized university or institute.

>> Candidates who are pursuing final year are also eligible to apply.

>> You should be able to produce the documents during the final Interview and document verification.
15th June 2021, 04:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates pursuing in final year of bachelor degree course are not eligible to appear for BPSC examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination. It is mandatory to have passed bachelor degree to apply for the examination.

For more information visit at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
15th June 2021, 04:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are not eligible for appearing in the BPSC examination and therefore you are required to wait till you complete your graduation degree for appearing in the same examination.

For complete information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
15th June 2021, 05:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) exam.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for this examination is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
15th June 2021, 07:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination being in the final year of the bachelor degree course. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
16th June 2021, 03:21 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, you are appear for Bpsc exam if you are in final or your graduation.

Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for BPSC exam.

The age limit for BPSC exam is 20-37 years. You are eligible to apply for BPSC exam at age of 23 years when notification is declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?