17th February 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Do the candidates pursuing final year of Graduation eligible for Combined Graduate Level Exam for the year 2012?

can those students in the final year of graduation to be completed by 2012 apply for the combined graduate level examination of 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to give SSC combined graduate level exam being a candidate pursing final year of B.A?
  3. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my graduation in 4 years?
  5. Am I eligible for SSC Graduate Level exam while doing final year B.A?
  6. How to become a Police Officer after completion of Intermediate?
  7. Can I give SSC combined graduate level exam while doing graduation BSc Hons chemistry
  8. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech in Final Year?
  9. What is the complete process of joining Narcotics department after graduation?
  10. Is it possible for me to clear SSC and SBI PO exams after completion of graduation with 56% marks?
  11. How to become an income tax officer?
  12. SSC exam eligibility criteria after completing graduation in Journalism? -- [New]
  13. Details about the weightage of TANCET M.E for CSE?
  14. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear?
  15. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?
  17. Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?
  18. What can I do to become a customs officer? I am studying in SYB.Com
18th February 2012, 01:15 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the candidates pursuing final year of Graduation eligible for Combined Graduate Level Exam for the year 2012?

dear friend,
My friend , you are pursuing your final year of graduation course and you want to appear in Combined graduate level exam...
Combined graduate level exam is conducted by Staff selection commission every year to recruit graduates for services like------------->>

>>Assistants Grade [Group `B' Non-Gazetted) for the groups of services/offices like AFHQ CSS, Railway Board, IFS (B) and Posts in offices like Research Designs & Standards Organization, Central Vigilance Commission, etc.
>>Inspector of Posts (Group `B' Non-Gazetted)
>>Inspectors of Central Excise, Income Tax, Preventive Officer in Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers, etc.
>>Sub-Inspectors in CBI.
>>Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Police Organizations, [BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP),
Divisional Accountants/Auditors/Junior Accountants/ UDCs, in various Central Government Departments.

These are the sectors where you can apply for a job through this exam..

Eligibility for Combined graduate level exam:---------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Educational qualification:---------->

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university..
2.Final year candidates are also eligible for the exam.

Age eligibility:----------->>
1.Candidates age should be in between 18-27 years for Income tax/Inspector service...
2.Candidates age should be in between 20-27 years for Sub-inspector post..

Nationality:-------------->>
1.candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you are in final year of graduation course then you are eligible for the exam..
So, get prepare for the exam..
All the best.
30th March 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do the candidates pursuing final year of Graduation eligible for Combined Graduate Level Exam for the year 2012?

How do a final year student fill the column given for 'percentage' in d online registration form for CGL 2012....ur answers will be highly appreciated...thankyou
16th April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

how to fill up the percentage column in d online registration form for CGL 2012 for final year student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?