24th November 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in CMAT 2016 having less than 50% in B.Com?

Hii....
I had completed my graduation in b.com with 49.77%....i want to know can i appear for cmat 2016 exams...am i eligible for cmat 2016 or not?? if not then which option should i take...!!!
Waiting for ur reply...!!!!

24th November 2015, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in CMAT 2016 having less than 50% in B.Com?

Whether you are eligible to appear in CMAT 2016 Examination or not basically depends on your "Caste Category". Yes, this is the only thing which decides whether you are eligible or ineligible for appearing in CMAT 2016 Examination. Generally, the minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for appearing in CMAT 2016 Examination is "50% marks" for General and OBC Candidates. And the minimum percentage required is just "45% marks" for SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped candidates.

Minimum 50% marks in Graduation - For General and OBC Candidates

Minimum 45% marks in Graduation - For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates

If you belong to General or OBC category, then I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in CMAT Examination. On the other hand, if you belong to SC/ ST/ PWD then I am sure you are eligible to appear in CMAT 2016 Examination.
24th November 2015, 11:18 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test.
It is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education every year under the direction of Ministry of Human Resource Department of India for admission in Management program in the Institution or Universities affiliated by AICTE.

CMAT rank card is required at the time of admission in AICTE affiliated Institution or Universities.
Eligibility to appear in CMAT are
-Candidate must have Bachelor degree in any disciple from a recognized university irrespective of percentage of marks.
-Candidate appearing in final year examination of Bachelor degree are also eligible.

So, you can apply for CMAT-2016.
Registration process for CMAT-2016 has already been started and will be concluded on 10th December and examination will be conducted on 17th January 2016.
24th November 2015, 01:19 PM
13precious

There is no any specific percentage criteria .You should have graduate in any stream from recognized university.Final year candidates can also apply for this exam.

Registration Fee :- The registration fee can be done through online mode .For general category RS 1400/- & For SC category Rs 700/-.

Online Registration:- Nov 2015

Admit Card :- 5 Jan 2016

Exam Date:- 17 Jan, 2016

Exam Pattern:- It is divided into four sections.

Quantitative Techniques & data Interpretation

Logic Reasoning

General Awareness

Comprehension
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?