3rd January 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for IAS entrance examination?

what is the porcedure of ias examination? please give me the details about the procedure

5th February 2013, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for IAS entrance examination?

IAS entrance exam is conducted at two stages, prelims and mains. Only those who qualify prelims can move to mains exam. In prelims or CSAT, there will be questions on general aptitude and general knowledge. Subject options for mains exam can be collected from UPSC portal. Graduates below 30 years of age can participate in the selection process. Detailed information can be obtained from UPSC website.
5th February 2013, 05:23 PM
helper1

hello friend,

IAS entrance exam which is the most toughest entrance exam has been conducted by the UPSC department

IAS entrance exam selection process:
1. preliminary entrance exam
2. Main entrance exam
3. Interview

IAS preliminary entrance exam is the first round for the selection of students for next round main entrance exam ..

Preliminary entrance exam has been held on : june month every year

so you need to first study for the preliminary entrance exam for the selection of next round

preliminary entrance exam syllabus :

1. History
2. General studies
3. General knowledge
4. Englisg comprehension etc

Main entrance exam syllabus ;

general english
Geology
English comprehension
Optional subject etc

After the Main entrance exam qualify you have to be call for the interview ....

FOR MORE details : www.upsc.gov.in

thank you!
11th January 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am studying in b.com 4th sem. can i eligible for appearing IAS preliminary entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?