19th February 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET with Mathematics as core subject after M.Sc Operational Research?

I have done B.Sc. (H) Mathematics. Now I am doing M.Sc. Applied Operational Research. Can I appear for NET exam with Mathematics as my subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  2. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  3. What syllabus should I follow in NET being M.Sc Operational Research with Computer Application student?
  4. How to opt for MSc Operational Research after graduation in Delhi University
  5. Where can I join coaching for MSc in Operational Research?
  6. Can I appear for Indian Statistical Services Exam after completing MSc in Operational Research
  7. How to get the Ph.D guide for Operational Research and different topics to try for Ph.D?
  8. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  11. Sample papers of M.Sc Operational Research of University of Delhi
  12. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?
  14. What are the job opportunities for M.Sc. (Operational Research) students of DU?
  15. Will I get any government job after doing MSc Operational Research from Delhi University
  16. Can I take admission in MSc math after dropping out for MSc physics?
  17. What is the syllabus of Operational Research in T.Y.B.Com Mumbai University?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer through MSc(Mathematics) course? -- [New]
25th February 2018, 03:20 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: Can I appear for NET with Mathematics as core subject after M.Sc Operational Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc. (H) Mathematics. Now I am doing M.Sc. Applied Operational Research. Can I appear for NET exam with Mathematics as my subject?

In the NET Exams, you have to choose subjects based on the subject in which you have done your Post graduation.

Also if your post Graduation subject is not in the list, you choose the nearest subject to it.

Minimum educational qualifications is Post Graduation Pass with minimum 55% percent marks.

Now, Candidates would have to appear for only Paper I (100marks) and Paper II (200 marks). The first will be of one-hour duration while the second would be two hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?