20th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for PSC exam if I am a Dental Technician? How many times can I appear for the exam?

My nae is rajendra singh and my post is dental technician in c.s.m.m.u.lucknow,please tel me can i appear the psc exam and how many time give the exam

21st September 2011, 01:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for PSC exam if I am a Dental Technician? How many times can I appear for the exam?

Yes definitely you can attend the PSC exam if you are a graduate in any discipline. The candidate should also have done the graduation from universities or institutions which are recognized. The candidates should be between the age limit of 21-35 years for attempting the PSC exam. The number of attempts will be 4 for the general category candidates. The number of attempts will be unlimited for the reserved categories.
8th November 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for PSC exam if I am a Dental Technician? How many times can I appear for the exam?

how to prepare for a dental PSc exam?
27th December 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me when the next psc examinationfor dental technician
21st January 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a BHMS third prof. student.can i give the cgpsc exam.
6th August 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

please give me idea for prepare psc exam.&i want to know that how many chances are given for psc exam.
6th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bscmlt how i can prepre for psc exam.
6th August 2012, 04:47 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Yes definitely you can attend the PSC exam if you are a graduate in any discipline. The candidate should also have done the graduation from universities or institutions which are recognized. The candidates should be between the age limit of 21-35 years for attempting the PSC exam. The number of attempts will be 4 for the general category candidates. The number of attempts will be unlimited for the reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?