20th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in PSU in final year of B.E/B.Tech?

can i appear in psu in my final year of b.e/b.tec..?..please tell me the details

3rd October 2012, 04:04 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in PSU in final year of B.E/B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i appear in psu in my final year of b.e/b.tec..?..please tell me the details
Dear,

There are some PSUs that allows final year studets to write their exams and some PSUs that do allows only passed out students.

PSUs that allow final year students are:
  1. NTPC
  2. HPCL
  3. IOCL
  4. ONGC
  5. DMRC
  6. DRDO

PSUs that allows only passed out students are:
  1. HAL
  2. BHEL
  3. ISRO

So you can opt for the PSU according to your criteria. But for giving any PSU you must have at least 60% marks in your B.E or B.tech.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?