5th November 2016, 07:45 PM
sohil70

Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?

Hello Sir, I have passed class 12th exam and my subjects were Physics, Chemistry, Physical Education ,Biology and English. I want to add Maths to my class 12th mark sheet. Is it possible to appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam?

Related Questions:
6th November 2016, 09:46 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?

--- No, its not possible to add Maths to your 12th mark sheet.

--- However, if you have poor marks in any subject, then you can apply for improvement exam in any subject that you have in 12th standard to improve 12th percentage.

--- If you are interested in mathematics also, then you can add it as additional subject at the time of admission in 12th standard.
8th August 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?

I have passed 12 CBSE with maths stream. Now I want to pursue 12/with biology as single subject.
28th October 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam with pcm previous year
5th April 2019, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12th with pcb . I wish to take ielts and go abroad but maths is required there how to do maths class 12th with cbse
25th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed inter exam in this year in comers stream. Now I want to reappear in the exam only with three science subjects . I want to take admission in d farma course. Is it possible in nios.
24th June 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my 12th form PCM (CBSE) then I want to do 12th with one subject bio is this possible
16th July 2020, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed class 12 in cbse board in commerce. Iwant to do 12vin one single subject(urdu). Is it possible to do it privately in cbse board.
1st September 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I passed class 12th in 2021 with mathematics in cbse board. But I want to fill single subject form of biology in cbse board. How I can do.
28th July 2022, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

can i give maths exam again
30th July 2022, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed 12th but my Mark's are not too good so I want to apply this for this year for addmission 2022-2023 college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?