30th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?

hiiii my name is shaloo kakroo.... m doing bachleors degree in IT..i want to do masters in mass communication ....i want to know about entrance exam date for this

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  2. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  3. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  5. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  6. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. What is the date of mass communication entrance exam?
  9. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  11. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  14. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  16. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  17. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
13th May 2011, 10:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?

Mass Communication is the educational learning related to different methods by which people broadcast information by mass media. The qualification for the master’s program is a pass in bachelor degree with the same stream. There are different entrance test for the admission of the program. Some of them are Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Exam, Xavier Institute of Communications Entrance Exam, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test etc. You can get the information about the exam date by checking the website of the entrance exam.
17th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

when will process starts for admission in master in mass communication.
23rd October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i woluld like to know that i have completed my btech but my interest is go to into mass comm field....so is this good or not....and when will process start for mass comm entrance exams
14th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

my name is Kuldeep Kumar............m doing bachleors degree in Bsc...i want to do masters in mass communication ....i want to know about entrance exam date for this
30th October 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

my name is Ria Mandal and student of 3rd year of bachelor degree in mass com..so i just want to know that what is the date of entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?