16th September 2012, 12:53 AM

Can I appear for TYB.Com exam after passing 12th exam in Mumbai University?

Dear Sir

Can i appear for T.Y.B.Com Exam after pass 12th Exam in mumbai university, & after 12th already left 2 to 3 year.

If yes so pls tel me the full information of procedure

Pls do the needfil.

11th December 2012, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Can I appear for TYB.Com exam after passing 12th exam in Mumbai University?

dear sir ,
should i get admission in t.y.b.com upcoming next year.just now i passed 12 standard cn i get admission t.y.b.com.without doing f.y.b.com n s.y.bom...
plz gve rply sir........
it needfull sir
18th June 2013, 01:45 PM

Smile Re: Can I appear for TYB.Com exam after passing 12th exam in Mumbai University?

Dear Sir

Can i appear for T.Y.B.Com Exam after pass 12th Exam in mumbai university, & after 12th already left 2 to 3 year.

Pls do the needfil.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
26th August 2013, 11:41 AM

Default Re: Can I appear for TYB.Com exam after passing 12th exam in Mumbai University?

Can i appear for T.Y.B.com Exam before completing S.Y.B.com. As it has already pass lot of years around 12years.
If yes please give me information of procedure.
Kindly do the needful.

Thankyou,
Suchetha Kotian
25th September 2013, 07:51 PM

can i appear for tybcom on 12th basis
24th December 2013, 07:45 PM

Sir,are you sour in your University in directly completely in t.y.b.com/graduation ?
16th March 2014, 07:31 PM

can i appear for tybcom examination even if i have not been able to clear any one of the 2 preceeding years i.e fy/sy cause i have been able to clear my sy but not my fy exams?
5th April 2014, 03:51 PM

what is the procedure for doing tybcom privatly?. i have compleated my hsc exams, and want to give tybcom private.
14th June 2014, 04:20 PM

Hi friend can I give private tybcom because I have KT in fybcom as well as sy com so can I do private
30th June 2014, 11:57 AM

can i appear for tybcom after 12th...its been 2yrs i passed hsc n cudnt complete studies due to health issues..now i want to complete graduation
13th August 2014, 02:21 PM

Pls do the needfil.
23rd September 2014, 05:49 PM

Hiee sir iam from ismail yusuf college sir can i appear fir tyb.com aftet passing hsc
If so sir pls pls pls pls tell me further
Information pls
30th November 2014, 04:41 PM

I have pass 12th in 1995 from mumbai university and fail in F.Y. B.com , Now can I appear for T.Y. B.com from mumbai university
10th January 2015, 09:58 AM

I have pass 12th in 2011 from bhaushaeb hiray college near tardeo so i want to complete my t.y.b.com so pls can you give me the information.
24th June 2015, 03:02 PM

Dear Sir

Can i appear for T.Y.B.Com Exam after pass 12th Exam in mumbai university.

Pls do the needfil.