27th March 2011, 10:07 PM
srividhyawhity

Minimum cutoff for getting into PSG college of engineering(OC community)?

i want to get in PSG college of engineering
and i belong to OC community what should be my minimum cutoff???

Related Questions:
  1. How much cutoff marks is required for OC community to get admission in PSG college for B.Tech IT or Civil course?
  2. Cutoff marks for SC community to join IT course in PSG college?
  3. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  4. Cutoff needed for SC community to join PSG engineering college?
  5. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  6. If my cutoff is 195 in BC community can I get a seat in PSG college?
  7. Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?
  8. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  9. What is the minimum cutoff for medical college in PSG?
  10. What is the minimum and maximum cutoff to join PSG college Trichy?
  11. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  12. Can I get ECE course in PSG after scoring 197.5 cutoff? I belong to OC community
  13. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate? -- [New]
  14. What is the minimum medical cutoff for BC community to get into self financing college?
  15. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  16. Minimum cutoff required for Muslim to join in PSG?
  17. PSG college Peelamedu cutoff marks?
  18. Minimum cutoff required for mechanical engineering in PSG?
28th March 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff for getting into PSG college of engineering(OC community)?

i am BC and what cutoff should i need to get automobile engineering in PSG??
29th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff for getting into PSG college of engineering(OC community)?

sir i have completed my inter second year in andhra pradesh .I have secured 95% in INTERMEDIATE PUBLIC EXAMINATION is there any chanse of getting any branh in psg engineering college
3rd May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,I want to join inpsg tech M.sc SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
4th May 2011, 12:52 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

I want to join inpsg tech M.sc SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
4th May 2011, 05:04 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

IF u want to get ece seat in psg college of engineering,u should have 199.5 as your minimum cut-off,because of your oc community...

if want to get seat in CSE,IT,EEE,MECH,CIVIL,u must have above 196 as ur minimum cut-off

if u want to get any seat in psg inspite of best courses,u must have above 190 as your minimum cut-off

regards
<yogi>
6th May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am BC can u say the minimum cut off to join in PSGcollege
9th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cutoff required to join in psg college of engineering and technology?
9th May 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

can u say minimum cut off for joining psg
9th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 173.5 and i belong to OC community,can i join ur college for IT
11th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 150 and i belong to BC,what course can i get in psg
11th May 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING SIR I HAVE A ENGG. CUT OFF OF 197.00 AND ALSO I HAVE BELONGED TO OC COMMUNITY CAN I GET AN SEAT UNDER ECE,EIE,IT,MECH.
11th May 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

minimum cut off for getting into psg college of engineering(bc community)
12th May 2011, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

i have t cut off of 197.50 in t year of 2011 can i get ece or cse in psg?reply me as soon as possible.bcoz i hve to take decision based on ur reply.plz reply me sir.bc community
13th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

my cut off is 188.5 can i join your college
13th May 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what course i will getfor my cutoff193.75 in psg engg col
16th May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 163.5 can i join u
17th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have very iow cut off mark 47.83 can i get engineering seat
18th May 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

listen here... i have got 181 cutoff for engineer course. i am in confusion whether i can get good college ....please direct me good college......please
20th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have very iow cut off mark 47.83 can i get engineering seat
me too got 47.83 % in pcm can i get engineering seat please reply me soon
21st May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my engineering cut off is 180.25. i belong to BC community. can i get mechanical or ECE in PSG collage
2nd June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my engg cutt off is 163.5 i belong to the bc community what are colleges are available in anna university
8th June 2011, 10:02 PM
vijaynnd2

Cut-off less than 190 and below , pls forget PSG,,, and and also even if u wana join via management quota , U should have good cut-off...
to join via management quota .. u need 180+ for any course,, and 190+ for Mech , cse , ece like tht,,,,,
10th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing 2 for engineering whats the cutoff mark needed. I 'm belong to OC
11th June 2011, 07:05 PM
vijaynnd2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am doing 2 for engineering whats the cutoff mark needed. I 'm belong to OC
Which department u looking for in PSG ??
15th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

for 150 cut off which engineering college i may get in chennai
17th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off required for psg tech.?
24th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 198 which courses i will get in PSG
25th June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 197 ,can i get civil in p.s.g college of engineering
28th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM CUT OFF FOR PART TIME M.E IN PSG TECH
20th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 143.75 cut off marks in 12th exam. wil i get seat in psg?
1st December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
This is Karthik. My cousin is doing Class Twelve.What is the minimum cut off marks to join B.E(Computer Science & Mechanic) in PSG for B.C community?.Looking forward for your quick reply.
Thanks and Regards,
Karthik.
1st December 2011, 09:02 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
Admission to the Engineering colleges is through the counselling conducted by the Anna university. PSG is one of the top engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
The admission is only through merit and there is no management quota .So you nee to do well in the exams in order to get into the college.
As per previous year statistics one need to get more than 195 to do a good course in the college.There is no much difference between cut off mark of OC and BC.
The cut off differs from year to year and from course to course as the tendency of students to get into a field differs from year to year.
The best way to chose a branch that you wish is only by getting more marks preferably 200 cut off marks . as the number of students securing 22 is increasing year by year. Do not think of those things your goal must be get more marks in the exam.Put your full efforts and you will surely get the result for your work.all the best
20th January 2012, 02:42 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
Admission to the Engineering colleges is through the counselling conducted by the Anna university. PSG is one of the top engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
The admission is only through merit and there is no management quota .So you nee to do well in the exams in order to get into the college.
As per previous year statistics one need to get more than 195 to do a good course in the college.There is no much difference between cut off mark of OC and BC.
The cut off differs from year to year and from course to course as the tendency of students to get into a field differs from year to year.
The best way to chose a branch that you wish is only by getting more marks preferably 200 cut off marks . as the number of students securing 22 is increasing year by year. Do not think of those things your goal must be get more marks in the exam.Put your full efforts and you will surely get the result for your work.all the best..
thank you
5th March 2012, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

sir l have low cut off 95%am sc candidate
22nd May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i have got a cutoff of 186.75 in my HSC 2012. Will i be getting B.Tech Fashion Technology in PSG College of Tech. through counselling?
23rd May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i have cut off of 192.5 but i belong to oc community i like to join btech
25th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i have152 cut off can i get admission P.S.G college
10th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

my cut off engineering mark is 198.50 . can i get a government seat in psg college of engineering
11th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

sir I have engineering cut off of 197...can i get automobile in psg tech...I belong to oc..I heard the cut off is dropped down..
Regards,
Vijay sai
22nd June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hi .....i m M.Boojith.my cut off is 199.25in march 2012 board exam.can i get mech engg(govt.seat)in psg?????
25th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 197 would i get civil engineering in PSG ?
4th April 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the minimum cut off marks to get mechanical in Anna university Chennai(BC class)?
11th May 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, my cut off is just 38 in pcm...and im waiting for my cet results.....
can i get a seat in ur college through management???/ and i want to take up cse
2nd August 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I am BC. I want to know what is the minimum cut off to get in p.s.g medical college.
4th June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

my cut of mark is 191.50.i want to join cse pls direct me good engg college.pls reply soon.thanks
24th June 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am sajith..frm nilgiris....and I belong to sc category,...and my cut off is 173.5 and i am the first graduate in my family.,.is there any chance to get CSE in your institution through counselng?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?