29th August 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CS executive exam if I am a commerce graduate from Mumbai University

im a commerce graduate from mumbai university i got kt in tybcom so am i eligible for cs executive exam. pls tell me the last date of application and where to apply what are the requ -irement. pls consult me as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for executive level if I am a Post Graduate in commerce
  2. Can I be eligible for CS executive programme course? I am a distance graduate student
  3. How to do CS if I am from Commerce?
  4. Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?
  5. How to apply for BTC after doing B.Com Honors?
  6. What is the duration of CS course? Fee structure for it?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CS Executive after graduation from BCA with 70%
  9. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?
  10. Can I be eligible for Mumbai University B.Ed CET exam after passing engineering with 49.2%?
  11. How much is the fee structure of the CS course?
  12. Am I eligible to join CA course being a Commerce Graduate from Lucknow University?
  13. Duration and the fee structure of the CS course?
  14. How may I do MS in USA? List of entrance exams I need to give along with cut-off score? I'm a commerce graduate from Mumbai university and completed Finance and Texation diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management(Mumbai)
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  16. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  17. Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for NET exam after B.Com to become a Commerce Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2013, 09:38 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS executive exam if I am a commerce graduate from Mumbai University

Dear Friend,
As per the rules and regulations regarding the Eligibility criteria for CS Executive Exam you must have passed your 10+2 Exam with the recognised board in order to go for Foundations Course but they give an exemptions for Graduates and by avoiding to go for Foundations course they directly let them to go for Executive programme without passing the Foundation Examination.Any student who want to go for CS have to clear the intermediate and final exam.And yes the registrations period is valid only for few time so you must complete it within the time period.

Now,Regarding you so you should complete your graduations in any manner and go directly to the Intermediate level or at last as there is no options just go directly by the first step.
12th September 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS executive exam if I am a commerce graduate from Mumbai University

i have registered for cs executive December exam but not filled the exam form as i have a kt in 1 subject in my final year exam.so is it possible for me to give both modules in june?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?