28th January 2012, 11:41 AM
harshada patil

Can I be applicable for CSIR exam after passing B.Pharma?

respected sir/ madam
i am final year student of b.pharma can i applicable for giving csir exam

12th February 2012, 09:14 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be applicable for CSIR exam after passing B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshada patil View Post
respected sir/ madam
i am final year student of b.pharma can i applicable for giving csir exam
You have not mentioned that in which examination you are Appearing for CSIR, But I guess that you want to apply for CSIR NET Examination.

But, You are Not eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination after completing your B.Pharma Course.

CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and this examination is Conducted for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for Lectureship. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course in M.Sc or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks in any one the given subjects :

~~ Chemical Sciences
~~ Earth Sciences
~~ Life Sciences
~~ Mathematical Sciences
~~ Physical Sciences

If you have Not completed your Post graduate degree course then you are Not eligible to apply for this examination.

You have to complete your Post graduate degree course in any one of the above discipline.

Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CSIR NET Examination.

The examination is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December every year. Eligible candidates may apply for this examination Online.

The syllabus is availiable in the official websites of CSIR, you can download from there and start Preparing for the examination.

So, please complete your Post graduate degree course first and then apply for CSIR NET Examination.

~~ There is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post

~~ But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

So, please complete your Post graduation and then apply for this examination and for more information check official website :

http://csirhrdg.res.in
12th February 2012, 09:59 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

You are Not eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination after completing your B.Pharma Course.
Firstly You have to complete your Post graduate degree course and then apply for CSIR NET Examination.

ok
good luck
17th August 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

But as per the CSIR, "BS-4 years program/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks
for general and OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates)."
What about this statement ?
29th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

you are eligible ,,,go fill the form
2nd March 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Yeha same question i have.. it is mentioned in CSIR NET a B.pharm candidate can also appear in CSIR NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?