19th September 2012, 06:40 PM
Manorama Rani

Can I apply with 72k rank in teacher vacancy?

my % in graduation is below than 50% & i have done b.ed & tet with 60%.can i apply in 72000 teacher vacancy.

Related Questions:
  1. Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?
  2. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU? -- [New]
  3. Age limit for MCD vacancies? When are the forms going to be out?
  4. Date of UP TGT or PGT Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any vacancy in government college for commerce teacher
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  8. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  9. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  10. Any vacancy for dentists in CGHS? How to apply for the vacancy?
  11. Date of PGT Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  12. After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?
  13. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  14. What is the age limit for UP Teacher vacancy for ex servicemen
  15. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  16. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  17. Official Website of PGT to know relevant information?
  18. Date of next GPSC exam?
14th August 2016, 01:32 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply with 72k rank in teacher vacancy?

As per the information you have provided in your query you have scored 72k rank in teacher vacancy ,as per my knowledge you are not eligible to get Govt job in any school.
My suggestion to you is that you can apply for private school. Age Limit for Post Graduate teacher is 40 years.Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?