14th September 2011, 01:52 PM

Official Website of PGT to know relevant information?

Can someone give me the official website for PGT where I can get all the relevant information.

Thanks.

14th September 2011, 11:04 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Official Website of PGT to know relevant information?

Quote:
Can someone give me the official website for PGT where I can get all the relevant information.
Here i am providing you one link where you can extract all relevant information about teacher vacancy and Notification.

PGT i.e Post Graduate Teacher

The link which i going to give you has lot of information. In which school there is a Notification about PGT Teacher requirement.

Many more even you can apply for them through this Link

Click here to go to that Link
23rd November 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Official Website of PGT to know relevant information?

dear sir
I have pass out B.Sc (Zoology, Botany) and M.Sc & M.Phil Environmental Science, plz tell me am i eligible for PGT or not?
reply fast.

Thanking you Ganesh
Jhansi (U.P)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?