13th June 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ACCA Program being a 12th Commerce with Computer Applications student?

Hi friends, I am a Commerce student and I have chosen Computer Applications in my 12th. I want to apply for ACCA Program. So, I would like to know that will I be able to apply for this program? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th June 2019, 02:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ACCA Program being a 12th Commerce with Computer Applications student?

The required eligibility to apply for ACCA Program are given below.

** The candidate should have passed Class 12th with 60% Marks in English, Mathematics, and Accountancy from a recognized board.

** The minimum age of the applicants should be 16 years.

** Or the candidate should have passed graduation course in the commerce from a recognized university.

As per the given eligibility, you can check whether you are eligible to apply for ACCA Program or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?