29th June 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Applications?

Hi Sir, I am a Commerce student of 12th standard and I have Computer Applications. I want to study BCA(H) after my 12th. So, am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing my 12th? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

30th June 2020, 11:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Applications?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BCA ( H ) from a recognised university.

The common eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in some of the institution it is mandatory to have Mathematics as main paper in std 12th.

So, you can visit the official website of institution to get detail information about the admission procedure.
30th June 2020, 04:42 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Applications?

Sure, you can apply for BCA course as the eligibility criteria to pursue this course is -

The candidate must be qualified 10+2 or it's equivalent from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject.
The aggregate marks vary according to the institutes in which a candidate apply.
30th June 2020, 06:55 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Yes, you are eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria required to study Computer Application is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?