18th May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Aeronautical engineering with 60% in 12th and 73 marks in JEE Main?

Please do tell me that can i apply for aeronautical engineering with 60% in 12th board exam and 73 marks in JEE (main) exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  2. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  6. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  9. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  10. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  11. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  12. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?
  13. For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  14. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs?
  15. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time?
  17. Can i appear for JEE MAIN with 80% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
18th May 2016, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical engineering with 60% in 12th and 73 marks in JEE Main?

Yes, you can apply for Aeronautical Engineering with 60% in 12th and 73 marks in JEE Main examination but, you can get admission only in above top 30 colleges as you are having less score in your 12th and JEE Main examination. I suggest you to check the cut-off required for every college/university before applying for admission in Aeronautical Engineering based on your 12th standard marks and JEE Main examination score.
18th May 2016, 11:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical engineering with 60% in 12th and 73 marks in JEE Main?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the course but it is not possible to get admission in IIT, NIT or other government colleges.

Since your score in Main is only 73 marks you do not have qualifed in Main examination if belong to general category.

But, you can get admission in private institution on this score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?