29th August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 62% in 12th board exam

Sir,i have got 62% in 12th board exams in pcm got 54% can i apply for AIEEE 2013??

Related Questions:
  1. In which top colleges can I apply after scoring 62 in AIEEE?
  2. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  3. Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?
  4. Admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board and an AIR of 62837 in AIEEE and state rank of 3788?
  5. Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Where can I join engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE, 165 in BITSAT and 112 marks in MPPET?
  8. Any scholarships for students scoring 80% above in 12th MP Board Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can NRI doing IB board exam take AIEEE?
  10. Can I succeed in IIT or AIEEE after scoring 90% in board exam?
  11. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  13. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  14. Can I get admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board, 62837 AIR and 3788 state rank?
  15. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 52% in class 12th and 55% in PCM
  17. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  18. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
17th September 2012, 03:14 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 62% in 12th board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i have got 62% in 12th board exams in pcm got 54% can i apply for AIEEE 2013??
Yes your definitely eligible for AIEEE Examination After Completing your 12th standard . You have score good percentage of marks in 12th standard . So,Please Don't worry your definitely eligible for AIEEE Examination .

The Applicant who Interested to pursue for Engineering Course from recognized University . Then the Applicant should crack the AIEEE Examination with good percentage of Marks .

__________________________________________________ ____________

>>>>>AIEEE stand for All Indian Engineering Entrance Examination <<<<<<
__________________________________________________ __________

This AIEEE Examination is Organized by Central Board of Secondary Education .

To apply for Complete +2 Level Examination in science stream from Central / State Board of Secondary Examination .You should Compulsory having Physics and Mathematics subject in 12th standard . You need to Secure Minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Final year candidate may require to Submit the Passing Proof of the Examination from the Instittuion .

Your age should be Not More than 24 years at the time of Apply for this AIEEE Examination .

AIEEE Examination Scheme :-

Paper -1 :-

-Physics
-Chemistry
-Mathematics

Paper- 2 :-

-Mathematics
-Aptitude Test
-Drawing Test

AIEEE Examination having two Mode of Examination like, Online Examination Computer Based Test and Offline Examination ( Paper Pencil Test ) Examination ..

The AIEEE Examination Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice . This AIEEE Exmaination also having Negative Marking for each worng answers you may loose 1/4 Marks . So, Please take care while answering the Questions .

The Important of Notitication for this Examination published in Employment news paper and Official website of AIEEE Examination . You may apply for this Examination in Online Mode .Ther is No Offline Mode in AIEEE Examination .

Reference Books for AIEEE Examination :-

-AIEEE Score Accelerator Pack by Disha Experts
-Complete Mathematics for AIEEE by Tmh
-Complete Physics For AIEEE by Tmh
-AIEEE In English by Practice Guru
-Preparing AIEEE Physics by Saurabh A
-Chemical Bonding for AIEEE by Vaibhav Trivedi
-Target AIEEE by Disha Experts

If you crack the AIEEE Examination with good percentage of marks then you may get admission in any one of the Reputed Institution like,

List of Best Engineering Colleges Accept AIEEE Score Card :-
  • PEC University of Technology
  • Sathyabama University
  • Sinhgad College of Architecture
  • Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
  • VIT University
  • National Institute of Technology
  • Apeejay Institute of Technology
  • College of Engineering
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • Army Institute of Technology
  • Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
  • International Institute of Information Technology
  • Acharya Institutes
  • School of Planning and Architecture
  • Institute of Technology
  • Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
  • Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
17th September 2012, 05:05 PM
santhoshkumar1988

AIEEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:-

* For AIEEE a candidate needs to pass in Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics is compulsory subjects & at least one of the subjects among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology.
* And for Architecture Courses Mathematics is compulsory subjects in class 12th with at least 50% marks aggregate.

Forms will be available in designated branches of Syndicate Bank, CBSE Regional Office and Selected Institutes

The minimum age to appear in AIEEE 2012 Entrance Examination is 17 years. yes your mark are eligible to write the aieee 2013 entrance exam.

Important dates and notification
notification are shown in these webpage www.aieee.nic.in

AIEEE 2013 Paper Pattern:-

Paper 1:- Physics & Chemistry:- 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics & Chemistry:- Total Marks 450

Paper 2:- Mathematics:- 75 objective type questions:- Total Marks 225

Paper 3:- Biology (Botany & Zoology):- 75 objective type questions with almost equal weightage to Botany & Zoology:- Total Marks 225

Paper 4:- Aptitude Test Part I:- 50 objective type questions:- Total Marks 150

Aptitude Test:- Part II :- Two questions to test drawing aptitude:- Total Marks 75

ALL the BEST
17th September 2012, 05:20 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE - ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is conducted by CBSE for admission to under Graduate B.Tech. Degree in various top engineering colleges all over India.

As you have secured 62% in 12th Board exam you are eligible to apply for AIEEE.

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 24 years, is eligible to apply for AIEEE.

AIEEE can be applied on line and the exam can be given either through Computer on line or through off line mode.
17th September 2012, 05:25 PM
saurav5858

yes you can ..
yiu have got 62% it is enough to give any engineering examination conducted by indian goverment.aieee is a very good exam for those who want be engineer from good collage because aieee has a good engineering collage and its collages are also.known as NIT ( national institute of technology) so you can sure get a admission in nits through aieee.
best of luck..
17th September 2012, 05:29 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for A.I.E.E.E. exam.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
17th September 2012, 08:25 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

HI...!!!!

-->All India Engineering Entrance (AIEEE) Eligibility Criteria: Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.
If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.
Candidates who pass the entrance examination will be enrolled into degree courses offered by NITs, Deemed Universities and Institutions in the States/UTs, Central government Universities excluding those that comes under the Joint Entrance Examination/State Level engineering entrance examination for paid or unpaid seats available depending on the marks obtained.
Foreign nationals or Indian nationals living abroad can also apply for AIEEE and get admission through Educational Consultants India Ltd into centrally funded institutions:

The institutions are:-
National Institute of Technology (NITs), Allahabad

Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad,

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABVIITM), Gwalior,

National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi,

North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Itanagar

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal

Eligibility for the foreign nationals/NRI/PIO :-

Foreign Nationals / PIOs/ NRIs must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary or any other examination equivalent to 12 years of schooling in India with the aggregate of 60% or 6.75 CGPA on 10 point Scale in all the subjects.
Indian nationals living abroad must have studied there for minimum five years (including the qualifying examination i.e. XI & XII Standards) during the last eight years. Scholarship program for Diaspora Children

Around 100 students are selected under Scholarship Program for Diaspora Children (SPDC) of which 50 are Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and 50 from Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs). Students under this category must have passed their 10+2or equivalent exam from AIU (Association of Indian Universities) approved educational system with prescribed subjects with aggregate of 60%. Candidates who are due to appear in the qualifying examinations should submit their testimonials to EDCIL by 10th June Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs will be judging over the documents and
NRI students should have family income of US $1,500 and not more than that. Income certificate should be provided along with other required documents.

All the best....go ahead!!!
13th March 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,in which direction i should go to get a good salary after passing 12th?As i m persuing my studies from science stream and we are n't so financialy strong.sir,please show me path,my life is in a great puzzle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?